For comments or suggestions fill the form below.
sebaro - 2013-05-14, 10:29
!!! Before reporting any issue, clear the browser's cookies, storage and cache, reinstall the script and make sure it's the latest version.
sebaro - 2013-05-14, 10:31
* Issue 1: VLC playback delay and restart * To fix the playback delay select 'Alt' option from the second menu. To fix the playback restart try the 'VLC' option. You can also try the ViewTube_GM mod from: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/169665.
sebaro - 2013-05-14, 10:33
* Issue 2: Dailymotion videos don't play * Disable browser cookies if your video plug-in doesn't support them.
sebaro - 2013-05-14, 10:41
* Issue 3: The script doesn't work or the videos don't play on secure URLs (HTTPS) * Some browsers don't allow scripts to be injected on secure pages. Also, because video URLs are not secure, some browsers don't allow them to be embedded on secure pages. Some browsers allow the videos to be embedded with HTML5. For Chrome/ium read: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1342714. For Firefox read: https://blog.mozilla.org/tanvi/2013/04/10/mixed-content-blocking-enabled-in-firefox-23/. To disabled the blocking in Firefox change "security.mixed_content.block_active_content" to "false" in "about:config".
sebaro - 2013-05-17, 09:33
* Issue 4: Double audio * If you have Flash or the HTML5 player enabled you may hear a second audio in the background. The script tries to block the videos embedded with Flash or HTML5 but sometimes it fails. To fix it disable Flash in "about:addons" or "about:plugins" and the HTML5 player for YouTube in http://youtube.com/html5. You can also try the Flashblock extension. Report here if you have this problem.
sebaro - 2013-08-12, 13:35
* Issue 5: The script doesn't work for some YouTube videos * Some YouTube videos (eg: VEVO) have parts of the video URL encrypted and the encryption algorithm changes often. I update the script when the algorithm changes. For Greasemonkey compatible browsers, try ViewTube_GM: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/169665.
Anonymoose - 2013-12-04, 22:11
Is there a way to add a time counter? Why dont you have something like that? There is plenty of space for that.
sebaro - 2013-12-05, 09:22
You mean the video length?
Anonymoose - 2013-12-05, 16:33
sebaro - 2013-12-05, 20:23
Anonymoose - 2013-12-07, 15:41
So when can we expect the change?
sebaro - 2013-12-07, 16:52
I don't know. Why is it so important to you? The video length is in each video thumbnail.
Anonymoose - 2013-12-07, 19:25
So that when i click on a comment with a time of a video, i could go to there or just maybe make that, if somebody clicks a comment, with a : 3:30 , or something, it would go to that time?
sebaro - 2013-12-07, 20:43
Sorry, I don't understand. You want to be able to go to a position in the video?
Anonymoose - 2013-12-07, 21:13
When someone says in the comments: Hey, i love that part at 3:30 in the video! When i click 3:30, the video would go to that point and start playing from that exact point.
sebaro - 2013-12-07, 21:32
Sorry, can't do that. I don't control how the video plug-in plays the video. There are other scripts that use the plug-in API to control the video playback, VLCTube and Linterna Magica.
Thor - 2013-12-06, 13:49
1080p doesn't work just 720p when the script is set to auto.
sebaro - 2013-12-06, 20:45
1080p videos are not available, YouTube uses DASH for this definition.